Saturday, November 14, 2009

New Painting--Nude; Abstraction



I really like this painting.  The colors, the feel...everything.  My husband likes what he called the 'grungy' feeling to it.  My daughter said that it looked really scary.  I don't know why.



I'm still working on it.  I have a few adjustments to make.  I'm anxious to get started on the next one.  I'm going to try to make a series out of these.  Might have to go to Blick Arts and spend even MORE money.  Haha.  I'm very tempted to buy some oil sticks, but so far I'm restraining myself well.  The money for oil sticks could go to buying more surfaces to paint on.  Or...nothing.  There are so many supplies here for making art that I've run out of storage space.   I want to use more of the materials that I have before I buy even more.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails