Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The waiting

So, today is the first day of summer classes. The financial aid office is beyond packed. When I first got down here I had almost 300 people ahead of me in line. Now, I only have about 30 people ahead of me. I still have to go and buy my textbooks from the bookstore AND read all the stuff out of the textbook by tomorrow. This is incredibly stressful and almost more trouble than what it's worth.



Part of the problem is the fact that I didn't take care of this weeks ago. That's my fault. I'm a habitual procrastinater. But the school does need to get some help in their financial aid department. I'm sure that over 80% of the students here are receiving aid. Why can't they get some more people in here to help? This is just insane.



Of course this is the day that my husband and I were supposed to quit smoking. I don't know if I can do it...I'm just under so much stress right now.



So, I guess I'll just try to calm down, and think about anything other than a cigarette.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails